- 2 cups Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream (It comes in cups at the super market, 150 calories each, so you don't need to portion it).
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 20 strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 5 sugar ice cream cones
- 6 large dollops of Cool Whip, fat free
First, slice your bananas into circles. Line the bottom of a square serving dish with the circles, completely covering the bottom. fill in any gaps with the blueberries.
Drizzle with one teaspoon of Nutella, slightly melted.
Take the ice-cream out of the freezer so it can melt a bit.
Crumble your ice-cream cones with your hands into medium size pieces. Cover the fruit and Nutella with the sugar cone crumbles.
Next, scoop out the ice-cream onto the cone crumbles and spread evenly across the cone, covering completely.
Scoop out your Cool Whip, generously.
Stick the strawberries into the Cool Whip the way the picture shows.
Drizzle with the remaining two tablespoons of Nutella.
The Calorie Count:
- 2 cups Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream: 300
- 3 bananas: about 300
- 1/2 cup blueberries: about 45
- 20 strawberries: 75
- 3 tablespoons Nutella: about 310
- 5 sugar ice cream cones: 200
- 6 large dollops of Cool Whip, fat free - 90 (12 tablespoons)
1,320/8 = 165 calories per serving.
This one is super easy and tastes super bad for you. You can always use less Cool Whip or cones to cut even more calories.
As always, please let me know if I can help with questions.
Happy, happy eating and happy reading!